Monday, April 27, 2009

I am finally going to update my blog. Since October there hasn't been a whole lot going on. We celebrated Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's, St. Patrick's and Easter. My parents came to visit in February and Eric & Sharmayne were here at the beginning of April. I no longer work for Utah First Credit Union. I was laid off at the end of March. I haven't found a new job yet. We adopted a new addition to our family. His name is Rocky. He is a year old pure bred miniature schnauzer. He is quite playful and is definately a puppy still. There have been quite a few birthdays in the past few months. Happy belated birthday to Mom (LaNette), Kameron, Helen, Sharmayne, Nicole, Mom (Joyce), Brayden, Brendan, Bradley, Paul, Denise, Michael, Violet, Me, Tori, Stephanie, Dad (Charles), and Dad (Lee). Happy Birthday this week to Savanna and Kenny!!! Because I lost my job, I am not sure if we are going to go forward with the foster adoption process. Congratulations to Brendan & Tori on their new baby girl. She is beautiful. I will try keep this blog updated but I am not making any guarantees.

No comments: