Friday, October 10, 2008

Well, a whole lot has happened since our last post. We received the news that we passed our background check. So now we just have to do the homestudy. We have a lot of things that we need to change around our house before we schedule the homestudy. We are taking it one day at a time.

Nathan and I have had the opportunity to attend a few birthday parties in the past few weeks. Thank you to everyone who invited us. I will post a few of the pictures, that I took at Austin's birthday party, for family living in New Mexico. We missed you!!! We have had several birthdays in our family since September 1. Happy Birthday to Jenn, Jon, Avalon, Leah, Connie, Austin and Olivia. We have a few more birthdays coming up in the next few weeks. Here's a birthday shout out to Eric, Jessica and Nathan!!!




Plotts Family Get Together
Nathan and I were fortunate to have dinner a few weeks ago with some of his Plotts cousins. We had a great time getting to know new family members and reminiscing with not so new ones. Thank you to Roy Lee for organizing the party.



Girls Night Out!!!
Thanks to all the girls who joined me for our last girls night out. I had a great time. Thanks to Helen for letting us use her house. A special thanks to Jon for letting us use his "man room" to watch our movie.

1 comment:

The Larsons said...

Congrats!! Im so excited for you! I hope everything just runs so smoothly! See ya when I look at your desk hahahaha!